Sunday, April 22, 2007

How Much Time to Spend On Business

It seems like I'm on the computer from sun up to sun down! I think in the beginning or until things get going a lot of time is required to start the wheels of a business rolling. I spend my days submitting articles, blogging, clicking on the traffic exchanges, and posting in forums. A schedule is important but it seems I can't get a set schedule down right now. I'm on and off through out the whole day. My kids get what they need and then I'm back on the computer.

You know what takes up the most time? Those pesky traffic exchanges! I have to click continuously or my credits go down and I have to catch up all over again. I try to spend at least an hour of continuous clicking a day. I think I spend more time than that though. It takes a while to get the credits up. I also notice that if I don't click I don't get many hits to my sites. All along I thought I was building up credits so my site could be seen while I was away. When I click a lot I can get over a hundred views but when I don't I get maybe 10!!

It defeats the purpose of building credits, I think. I want my site seen when I can't click! Oh well, it gives me a reason to click every day. Can you tell I'm not too fond of this whole clicking thing? I seem to post about it a lot lol.

I tried the article submission, as I wrote about in an earlier post, but it doesn't seem to have done much so far. I got one confirmation and my links have not went up significantly. Hopefully soon they will. My links go up and down a lot. I should only check it once a month so I don't see so much fluctuation. Google is so hard for links. I had 7 then it went down to 1 then it when up to 7 again and now it's at 5. I think I should have more than that. When I do a search lots come up and a lot of higher PR sites have my link.

I still have not gotten a sign up for PIPS but I know it's coming soon. I'm still remaining positive and I still love the program. I've learned so much from it. My day is around the corner and believe me you'll hear about it lol.

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: