Thursday, April 26, 2007

Why it's Worth it!!




These are my children. I added the extra pic of my daughter because that is how she looks now. She was about a year in the group photo. She'll be 2 in July. My kids are 11.5, 9, 4.5, and 1.5!

This is what it's all about! My children are the driving force for me to continue with my work at home business. I want them to have what they need and most of what they want, within reason lol. I think about how life could be and it makes me work that much harder. It may take a few years, but I'm ok with that.

It will be totally worth it if I succeed at financial freedom. My kids will have the money to go to college or university, I can pay for weddings, and we can take family trips!! That is my ultimate, long term goal.

Also, my husband won't have to work as hard and he can get a job that he really likes. Maybe if it gets really successful he can do what I do! That would be awesome. No answering to anybody. We can work when we want and how much we want.

My dreams WILL come true eventually, I know it!

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

1 comment:

Fitness Fanatics said...

Very cute kiddies!
I know how you feel when it comes to your kids. I also know how hard 4 can be...I too have 4 kids.
Keep up the positive attitude and stay focused on your goals. You WILL reach them.