Friday, April 13, 2007

Another Day at the "Office"

The last few days have been spent submitting my articles to many directories. I also found a site called SubscribeMe.net. I submit an ad and they send it to 1,000,000 readers from different ezines.

I've also been blogging, forum posting, traffic exchanges (20 of them), and link exchanging. I need to write another article. It's hard to concentrate with 4 children running around! They are wonderful children though;)

Stone Evans, the maker of the Plug-InProfit Site, had generously offered to do a rotation of PIPS members sites when he presents a "webinar". He has been nominated for Marketer of the Year! All the nominees put together a 60 minute "webinar" and show us how they do their online business. I can't wait! It all starts April 16th and Stone's "webinar" is on the 25th.

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: