Saturday, April 7, 2007

Cool New Finds!

The last few days I've been trying out some new tools I found. One is called Crazy Browser. You know how I have to click, click, click to keep my credits up? Well I still have to do that but this makes it a little easier. All my traffic exchanges are put into a group and I can open them all at once! When surfing I just push F3 to go from page to page. I get 12 TE's in there and click away! It's pretty cool.

Now, another thing I found, while visiting the Warrior Forum, is called Artemis Lite. I submits your articles to tons of directories andthe best thing is it's FREE! I love FREE! It was a little frustrating at first because I couldn't get my article formatted properly.

That's where the next cool tool comes in. This article formatter is awesome. A guy on the Plug-In Profit Site Forum helped me out. It's takes 2 seconds to get the article formatted.

The only problem is that when I submitted my article using Artemis Lite, it stopped responding. I'll be trying it out again today. It submitted to 500+ directories. We'll see how it goes.

Today I'm going to make another splash page I think. No sign up with the other one yet.

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: