Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My Splash Page

I've been busy the day or two. I made my first splash page. I had a little help with the code by using a splash page generator. I then changed it to the way I liked it. I'm going to make some more to see what else I can come up with. My HTML knowledge is pretty minimal. It's all trial and error with me. I make a change then check it out to see if it looks ok. I go back and forth, back and forth. I've been experimenting with Evrsoft First Page. It's an HTML editor so it makes it a lot easier. I just downloaded it a couple days ago. Before then I was doing the back and forth thing, which was a pain.

I still haven't gotten my article into the directories because I was working on my page. I was also working on signing up for traffic exchanges, like I didn't have enough before. I installed what's called Crazy Browser and you can go through all the traffic exchanges pretty easily. I have 12-13 going usually. As you may have read in an entry I posted in March, I just love clicking;)

Ok, it's time for me to start submitting my article.

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: