Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Solo Ad

Today my solo ad went out. I have a new prospect for my newsletter already. I've done a couple other solo ads before and didn't get one sign up for my FREE newsletter. This time I used a different solo ad company. We'll see how it goes. I sent to 500 people. The other ads I've tried went out to 5,000-475,000 people with no results. I guess I just had bad luck with that company.

Since I got my first sign up I've been looking forward to another. I know it's coming, I can feel it. I love doing this too. How many can say they REALLY love their job? Probably more say no than yes!

The PIPS opportunity has taught me so much. I never thought I would be doing this. I can't wait to really get rockin'!!

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: