Thursday, May 10, 2007

Information Overload

It is very easy to suffer from information overload when starting a work at home business. Especially on the internet. There are so many products and programs out there, we may wonder where to start. I have so many e-books and reports and software that I haven't even looked at yet! Everywhere I turn there is something new. I pretty much have to put my blinders on and avoid buying all the latest information and/or gadgets. I'd definately be broke if I didn't.

To just sit there and read an e-book or report is impossible right now. I just don't have the full concentration. That's the good thing about the "30 days to success guide", I'm given the basics and I can pick and choose what I want to do or spend.

Some days I feel unproductive because I'm jumping here and there, reading this or that and it doesn't feel like a lot is being accomplished. Then I realize that I just have to stop and refocus. Go back to basics!

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: