Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Progress

Well things are moving along smoothly. It's slow but I don't mind. I love doing this. In a couple years I'll look back here and it'll all be worth it. This month I've had 11 subscribers to my newsletter. That may be nothing to those that get that many in a few hours, but to me, it's great lol. I've also had a couple sign ups in SFI.

Other programs I'm involved with are Hit2U, which I got 4 signups and NPN which produced 1 sign up this month so far.

I'm looking forward to many more!!

My back links have been rising. They went from about 660 to 860 recently. Maybe some of my articles I submitted in March are finally getting published! I'm also getting a bit more traffic to my site. I still have a long way to go but even a little bit of progress is good. I'm still keeping busy submitting articles, placing classifieds, blogging, forum posting and clicking.



To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: