Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jump Start?

Well I invested in something called guaranteed referrals. This program matches your business with people who fit the profile. These prospects fill out their information and state what they are willing to pay to start a business and are matched with business opportunities that they may be interested in. I'll be happy to even get a couple sign ups. I ordered 500 so we'll see how it goes. It may take some time to fill the order.

I'm still submitting articles, blogging, and posting on forum to build my back links. I have over 600 now so they're going up regularly. I'm still working on getting regular traffic to my site and increase the numbers. Slowly but surely!! This business takes a lot of persistence, patience and hard work, but I'm up to the challenge!!!

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: