Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Love This Business

Working at home is the best! I get to stay home and take care of my kids, keep up on housework and laundry (not that it's fun or anything), work only when I want to, there are no deadlines to meet or bosses to report to or impress. This is the ideal business for me since I have 4 kids and I want to see them grow and be here at all times for them.

Sometimes it is difficult to get work done when the kids are asking for this or that or just being loud. It's hard to concentrate. I do most of my work on the couch so I call that my office lol. I usually wait until the kids are in bed before I do anything that requires concentration. I click away when they are up.

In a prior post I was complaining about google only giving me one back link. Just today I checked and I have 7 now.

Ok, that's it for today.

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: