Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Frustration

Frustration is a normal part of starting a work at home business. There is so much information to read, learn and soak up that it can get a little overwhelming. I have e-books and learning material stored on my computer that I haven't even gotten to yet. It's a big world out there on the net, you can get lost. If you try to consentrate on one or two things at a time it is much easier to focus and limit frustration.

Another frustrating factor is the time it takes for a business to take off. When not using paid advertising it takes longer to get yourself out there and noticed. I'm trying to relax and not get too impatient. I'm in this for the long haul so I'm willing to wait for my business to take off. I know it's coming....one day soon!

I'm submitting articles and clicking like crazy. I try to post in the forum. I'm kind of shy so it's sometimes hard for me to get involved. I feel like I don't know enough to give opinions on some things. There are lots of people that know so much that I feel like an idiot compared to them lol. I'm learning though and I hope one day I can give great advice and opinions like the others. Posting ads is another thing I've been doing. Not much success with this as very few actually click on the link. I get the most views from Craigslist.

Well that's it for me today.

To Your Success

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: