Monday, March 19, 2007

Addicted

I'm telling you, I'm addicted to this business. I can't wait to get on the computer. I'm on and off all day in between taking care of the kids and the house. It's actually fun for me. I never thought I'd say that about any kind of work! This is something I can do for a very long time because it's never boring. I find something new everyday, whether it's a new article directory or some kind of software to play around with.

I was thinking about making a totally new website so it's different than all the other PIPS sites. I don't want to ruin any progress I'm making with my current site though so that's something for the future when I'm more established in my business.

Today I submitted more articles, clicked as usual (I can't wait 'til I can buy credits), posted some ads and blogged. Tomorrow will be more of the same. Ok I think that's it for today. See it's midnight here and I can't shut off my computer. I have to force myself! Must get to bed, kids have school in the morning. Seriously, I'm done for the day.

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities
PIPS

No comments: