Monday, June 23, 2008

Update (May 20-June20)

This month has been slow, to say the least. I haven't been doing the activities that I should be in order to build back links and get more traffic to my site.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still doing something almost every day, but I should be doing more.

In the PIPS Power Group Forum there is a contest going one for summer. The one with the most improvement will win the prize. The members there are doing well and I wish I was doing as well.

I have been submitting my site to link directories, surfing traffic exchanges a bit (not nearly enough), submitting articles to directories (I have to get writing some more), blogging a little bit and participating in forums.

Here are my stats: Newsletter signups: 70; SFI: 12; Shaklee: 8 in my downline since joining Feb 22 (this has earned me a check 3 out of 4 months). Since my last update I've had people drop out of PIPS or let their credit card decline for the hosting, so that means I'm down to 2 PIPS signups again. It's too bad that people think this business is going to bring them instant riches! Oh well, on to the next.

I just try and remind myself that if I want this business to bring me success, then I have to put the work and effort into it!!

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities
Start Your Own Shaklee Business

No comments: