Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update (June 20-July20)

Another slow month. It's cool getting notices of sales through Traffic Payouts or Click Bank though.

I have been concentrating a little bit more on my Shaklee business. I ordered some Golden Ticket Movies so I can give them out to people or send them to people who request them on the internet. It costs them $7.95 for the shipping & handling.

The movie explaines Shaklee and the business opportunity and is very informative and exciting. To see the earning potential is very exciting also, especially when I know someone personally who is making money with them. I have already earned checks 4 out of 5 months that I have been with them. It's not a massive amout, obviously, but it is encouraging!

Here are my stats for the month:

Newsletter Signups: 33; SFI: 8; Shaklee: 4 placed in my downline; 2 Traffic Payout Sales

I have been submitting my site to directories, posting classifieds, posting on forums, blogging, article submissions have slowed.

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities
Start Your Own Shaklee Business

No comments: