Friday, June 29, 2007

Small Update

Well, it's been a while since my last update. Not much has been happening so that's probably why I haven't updated lol. Not much to say. I've been getting a sign up and/or subscriber here and there. My links have gone up to over 1200. I've been busy submitting articles, submitting links to link directories, blogging, posting on forums, and placing classifides.

I signed up for a new list building service. The mailing option just opened up so I sent my first mailing yesterday. It's called List Bandit. We'll see if it makes any difference.






My Home Business Blog has been getting quite a few hits from the search engines. Several different key words and phrases have been producing results. Some of the weirdest phrases too lol. How about "regulations regarding dog groomer" lol. I like that one. I'm on page 1, position #2 on google. I think it's kinda funny.

My main website, Work at Home Business Opportunities has been getting a few hits here and there from the search engines. It's coming along slowly but surely.


To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: