Friday, June 1, 2007

I love this "work"!!

To add to the previous post, I had another signup in Hits2U and GDI. In SFI one of my affiliates upgraded to Executive Affiliate, so that's exciting.

My credits have gone way down in my TE's so I really need to build those up again. I've been working on my site here and there so my surfing is slacking. This week I'm going to concentrate on writing an article, submitting it and surfing. Of course blogging and posting on the forum as well.

I still love doing this. It really makes a difference to love what you're doing. When you dread "work" every day, it's not very inspiring and motivating is it? This "work" is something that I'll be doing for years to come!

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

1 comment:

Fitness Fanatics said...

Congratulations on your sign-ups!
Enjoying your work really does make all the difference. It doesn't really feel like work when you are having a good time doing it.

Congrats on your success!