Sunday, June 3, 2007

Positive Feedback

Well, since having my new site I've been getting positive feedback. I'm glad people like it and find it appealing to the eye. I think it really makes a difference whether or not people stay on your website or come back to your website. If it's not easy to navigate or nice to look at, people won't stay or come back right?

Anyway, I hope it brings more visitors to my site and people will feel comfortable there. With all the links along the top I think it's easier to find what they want.

I found a new directory submitter that I really like. Check it out here. So far it seems very easy to use and best of all it's free. I'll update on the effectiveness once I submit to more directories.

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: