Thursday, March 6, 2008

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

It looks like that statement is true for me. In the last week or so things have really started to come together. There are a couple things I have been doing different that I can attribute to this change of direction for my home business.

I joined a mentoring group which has given very valuable information and tips on how to get my business on the road to success. I mentioned this group in a previous post. I've been getting more visits from the search engines.

I watched "The Secret" and really started to try to think positive and believe that I deserve success. I don't think I believe I can just wish for a car and it'll come out of mid air, but just believing in the fact that I can do this business and be successful will bring to me all the things I want in life eventually. In the previous months I was becoming negative and discouraged, even though I was not going to quit.

I've expanded my business with Shaklee and I'm looking forward to success with this also. My sister started a couple years ago but I never got into it until she really started making some cash lol. I'm glad I did though, especially using the non-toxic products since 3 of my 4 children have allergies/asthma.

My stats for this month go as follows: 21 newsletter subscribers; SFI 11; Empowerism 2; LAB 6; Traffic Swarm 4; Host4Profit 4 (3 being full PIPS signups); 1 member placed under me in Shaklee, which earns me a $50 bonus.

This is getting really exciting and I can't tell you how grateful I am to be able to be doing this for myself and my family.

To Your Success,

Tara Martindale
Work at Home Business Opportunities

No comments: